Clocks Rising 2 Clocks Rising 2

Fuck Yeah!

That was great, I love the Clock Crew and this is another great flash by them. I loved how you used the Beastie Boys for the ending credits. Keep up the good work!

Madness Mutilation Madness Mutilation

Great

If this was your first flash, I applaud you. It takes a long time to get good at flash, and it looks like your a natural. The only thing that I didn't like, was that it was too short, but I know it's a hard thing to do when you're working with deadlines. Anyways, great job!

PlatinumX9 responds:

thanks. its not my first flash though. i used to have a noob account i ditched. this is my first REAL flash i guess. thanks for leaving a great review.

~PX9

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

Amazing Parody!

One of the best Madness parodies I have seen in a long time. I could tell you worked really hard on this. It was a great idea, putting Tricky in a Madness Flash. Keep up the good work!

Boo Boo

Great Job!

I could really see this getting front page, this flash was so dream like! The music was perfect and it personified the flash greatly! Keep up the good work!

I Love Kids I Love Kids

Hilarious

Ha Ha, this is one of the few submissions on Newgrounds that actually made me fall out of my seat with laughter. This flash goes to show you, that you don't have to have a high quality flash to make it to the front page. Great job and keep up the good work!

A Clockwork Peach A Clockwork Peach

Fantastic

This submission is one of my favorite Lock Legion flash's of all time, it's quick, funny, and right to the point. Coffee, I congratulate you on making such a wonderful flash. Keep up the good work!

littleFoot littleFoot

Good

This flash is amazingly good, but I feel that the "fanboys" have overrated it, I was expecting something very good but I got bored of after awhile. I feel that you are a great artist, just work more on the story.

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Brilliant!

Taking the classic Tank Man characters and thrusting them into a halo environment, really does take some skill. I can't wait for the second (if there is one). Keep up the good work!