Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

Great!

I love how you made it sound like people were drumming with bones and how you picked up at the beginning, this has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work!

~WishStar

Reaching Out (Revised) Reaching Out (Revised)

Nice

This is a very nice piece, it has a very calm and relaxed touch to it, I love your skill with acoustics. Thanks for making this!

BazookaZombie responds:

thanks alot. thing is, acoustic isn't really my thing. though i wish it were because it sounds so nice.
making this song really through me for a loop cuz its so different from everything i've been writing, but it was nice. i've always believed in playing as many styles as possible.

thanks for the review

_-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_ _-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_

Spectacular!

This is very good piece, it has a very Roman sound to it, I could see this being used in a Age of Mythology game, anyways great job on this piece. Make more!

MaestroRage responds:

I will continue to make as many as I can, for however long I can :D! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Evil-Dog - At The Rope's End Evil-Dog - At The Rope's End

Wow...

This was amazing, you really blended the music into it and you had a great beat. Reminded me of one of the Perfect Dark songs (Nintendo 64) I love your stuff but this is just superb! Great Job!