Clocks Rising 2 Clocks Rising 2

Fuck Yeah!

That was great, I love the Clock Crew and this is another great flash by them. I loved how you used the Beastie Boys for the ending credits. Keep up the good work!

Madness Mutilation Madness Mutilation

Great

If this was your first flash, I applaud you. It takes a long time to get good at flash, and it looks like your a natural. The only thing that I didn't like, was that it was too short, but I know it's a hard thing to do when you're working with deadlines. Anyways, great job!

PlatinumX9 responds:

thanks. its not my first flash though. i used to have a noob account i ditched. this is my first REAL flash i guess. thanks for leaving a great review.

~PX9

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

Amazing Parody!

One of the best Madness parodies I have seen in a long time. I could tell you worked really hard on this. It was a great idea, putting Tricky in a Madness Flash. Keep up the good work!

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

Great Game

This was a stupendous game. You had a great story line, amazing cut scenes and there were more missions than the first one. I can't wait for the third one to come out, kudos to you.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Magnificent

I've come across this game a few times on Newgrounds, but this is my first time actually playing it. What I played was amazing for a flash game. The graphics were amazing, the endings were great and the fighting was unbeatable. I have to say, this might be Newgrounds best fighting game. I hope you make a second one, since this one was so good!

~WishStar

New to Newgrounds (Beta) New to Newgrounds (Beta)

Great Tutorial!

I thought this was a great tutorial for people new to this site, I have no use for this because I have already read the FAQ thoroughly, but this will certainly be a help to newbies!

Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

Great!

I love how you made it sound like people were drumming with bones and how you picked up at the beginning, this has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work!

~WishStar

Reaching Out (Revised) Reaching Out (Revised)

Nice

This is a very nice piece, it has a very calm and relaxed touch to it, I love your skill with acoustics. Thanks for making this!

BazookaZombie responds:

thanks alot. thing is, acoustic isn't really my thing. though i wish it were because it sounds so nice.
making this song really through me for a loop cuz its so different from everything i've been writing, but it was nice. i've always believed in playing as many styles as possible.

thanks for the review

_-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_ _-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_

Spectacular!

This is very good piece, it has a very Roman sound to it, I could see this being used in a Age of Mythology game, anyways great job on this piece. Make more!

MaestroRage responds:

I will continue to make as many as I can, for however long I can :D! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!